Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa or what ever you may celebrate this time of year. And that you are having a blessed New Year.

I normally break my resolutions before now, but this year I pan to maintain and keep them.
My number one goal this year is to loss the rest of the weight. I started this journey back at the end of July and have lost 33 lbs so far and I plan to loss about 70 more to be ideal weight for my height and age. This is also the last year of my 2o's and I want to be fit and healthy before I hit 30. I also want to organize my life better this year. I have OCD and I want my life in order again. Since having kids I have lost myself and became just a mom and no longer am I a friend or a co-worker. I know this sounds silly, but I fell I have lost my identity as a person and would like to gain myself back. That also stems from the weight gain and pushing people away because I became ashamed of my looks and felt I let myself go.

As for my scrapping goals for this year. I would like to scrap at least 100 pages this year.
And also I want to venture deep into designing. By the end of the year I would like to start selling my designs. But I have along way to go with that one.

What are your goals for 2010?

No comments: