Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Day to Remember, Romantic Holiday and Snow Pals

Since Scrap outside the Box closed last month, Larisa of Garden Girl designs moved to Inspiration Lane. I forgot to blog about the move a few weeks ago, shame shame. She has released a few new kits.
First up is A Day to Remember


here is my layout I did with this stunning kit.
It is great for those special moments in your life full of soft neutral colors

photo is of my cousin Jena on her wedding day, so beautiful!

Next up is Romantic Holiday.

Great for those lovey Valentine's photos soon to come or for photos of the little ones you love so deary.

here is my layout with it

photo of Robby and myself way back when

Last but not least is Snow Pals

this kit is so cute for all those snow photos with the kids or even a snow Christmas photo

here are the layouts with this kit

photo of the boys in the snow, Jan 2009


photo of the boys in the snow, Dec. 2009

they haven't changed much this year, just gotten taller.

Oh wait she has one more new release this week.
Winter Wonderland

I haven't played with it yet but it is so lovely, It can also be found in
January's Grab Bag


This Grab Bag is only available today and tomorrow (16-17)
It has 15 different products inside, for only $5, what a great deal.


Well I think I have today told you everything that is going on with Garden Girl Designs.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments: