Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember 9-11

Remember Always and Never Forget
As I sit here today 10 years later watching it all unfold on tv once again. I feel like it is happening right now and all the fears come rushing back. I couldn't hold back the tears as the towers crumbled and all those lives were lost. Ten years ago I awoke to the 2nd plane crashing into the South Tower.  This morning I awoke to the same news cast airing as the 2nd plane crashed once again. Such a sad day. But through all this devastation there has been a renewed sense of pride and I am honored to be an American. I will never forgot all the lives lost that day and in the days and years since fighting the war to keep our freedoms. So today I remember always, so I never forget.



layout is made with Stars and Stripes by Sugar Moon Designs
photo is courtesy of stock.xchng

No comments: