Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The AFX Files for June


The AFX Files for June are ready.
You can grab your copy with loads or inspiration, tips and goodies
at The AFX Blog.

Here are the layouts I made for the ezine, so you can get a peek at what is inside.

Father

Photo of Robby with Seth, the day he was born.
fonts: TK Stamped & typewriter

Sloppy Floyd Lake

photos of Sean & Seth with their Mammaw & Pappaw

Me & Daddy

photo of myself and my Dad
font: tekton pro cond

Grandmother's House

photo of my Grandmother (little girl with the sunglasses on)
and others I am not sure of yet.

Girls' Birthday 1966

photo of my mom and Aunt Diane on the birthday 7/31/66
font: French script

Daddy

photo of my dad


So hurry up and go pick up your copy and see what other goodies are in there for you.

full credits for the layouts are in the ezine.

No comments: