Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Joined a new Creative Team & Layouts

I joined the creative team at


There are a lot of great designers there and I can't wait to get creative with their kits.

I already made 2 well 3 layouts with one of Vella aka Wench Designs' kits "Fish On".

Which you can purchase at Stargazer Scraps.








photos are of my son, Sean and my MIL Reta and one has Tyler, his cousin.
As some of you know my MIL passed away in March of a double brain aneurysm.
She was only 43 years old and so full of life. She is missed everyday by a number of people that she touched with her life, ours included. So I had to make some pages of her for my boys. I don't have many photos, since she wasn't a picture person, but I did manage to get a few this day.
It was Sean's 1st fishing trip at a pond on their land.

As you can tell the 2nd & 3rd are basically the same, just extracted a photo in the 2nd one and framed it in the 3rd and added a few other elements.

This is such a cute and fun kit to play with, and has endless possibilities.

have a great day

No comments: