Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Well I decided to go do some shopping today while the boys were gone to their Mamaw's. I just love Christmas and shopping, but for some reason people are getting ruder every year. No one says excuse me and if you try to cross the road cars try to run you over. There was a man who was pushing a wheelchair and no one would stop to let him cross the street to get to his car. So after that my mood on Christmas shopping started to go from happy to irritated. I know we are all busy and have places to go and gas is high, but it only takes a minute to stop and think of others. Okay enough, I am off my soap box. So, anyways, what did I buy.... more toys for the boys. Like they need more toys, but KB Toys is closing shop and I can't refuse a discount.
Happy Holidays



No comments: