Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bunches of New Layouts

Well we had a challenge over at Club Dude, to see who could post the most layouts in April.
I posted 54 layouts for the month, WOOT WOOT.
These are a few that I did and just now getting around to posting here on the blog.

Seth's 1st Birthday

Paper, Stitches & Confetti- Cheerful Birthday by Designs by Krakatuka
Cake & #1 Candle- Birthday Party by Paci & Touch Me
Frame- Happy Birthday by Beacon Scraps
Wordart- April 09 Word Art 1 for Inspiration Challenge at OWD by KK Designs
Photos of my son, Seth's 1st Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday
Seth's Birthday is April21st, so I got into the birthday theme this month

kit: Celebration Retro by Osten Wilkins
fonts: kozuka gothic pro & brush script std
sketch: by kimsmith designs
Photo of my sons, Sean & Seth on Seth's birthday

Birthday Boy

kit: Celebration Retro by Osten Wilkins
fonts: Xessy & Goose
photo of Seth & Buddy Bear at his 3rd birthday party
Scraplift inspiration of Lindajd2007's layout seen here: here

Birthday Party

kit: Celebration Retro by Osten Wilkins
happy birthday banner: birthday party by Paci & Touch Me
sketch: by kimsmith designs
photos of Seth at his 3rd birthday party

7th Birthday

Kit: Celebration Retro by Osten Wilkins
fonts: Birthday & Book Antiqua
photos of Sean's 7th birthday party

Happy Birthday Sean

Kit Celebration Retro by Osten Wilkins
Font Party by Tom
Photo of my son, Sean on his 7th birthday.

Sean's 4th Birthday

kit: Celebration Retro by Osten Wilkins

Seth Ashton

Kit: Little Baby Bunting by Aja Abney
photo of Seth a few minutes old

Wonderful Life

kit: Scrapmalin's Launching Day Mega Kit Partie 2
photo of myself and my boys

Sean 1st Grade

kit: 2 Cool 4 School by Dani Mogstad & Scrapkitchen Designs

The Sugar Crash

Kit Trouble by Sweet Digi Scraps
Font Hobo Std
Photo of my son Seth crashed after all the sugar he had that day


Senior Prom

kit: Belle de Nuit by Irene V. Alexeeva
photo of myself and bf Kim at the prom 1999

Pirates

kit: Ahoy, Me Hearties by Donna Rafferty
photo of Sean & Seth as pirates for Halloween 2006

Jena's Bachelorette Party

kit: Flirty Skirty by Sugarplum Paperie by Nicole Seitler
font: Gisele Script
photo of Jena, myself & Teresa at the party

Giddy Up

kit: Cowboy Up by Designs by Valorie Brown
photo of my son Sean and my MIL Reta

Field Day 2008

Kit: It's Primary My Dear by Sweet Digi Scraps
font: Good Dog Cool
photos of my son and friends from school on their field day in 2008

Easter Helper

Kit: Shabby Easter April 09 Club Dude Megakit Collab by
designs by heidik and kimsmith designs
Font: DJB Chere
Photo of my sons Sean & Seth


Daddy & The Spooks

Kit: Triki Treaters by Osten Wilkins


Blowing Bubbles

Kit What fun by Sweet Digi Scraps
Font GiddyUp std
Photo of Sean blowing bubbles

B.F.F.

Paper- Funky Batiks, Frame- Framing Clusters Vol II & Alphas- Curlies Alpha all by Birgit Kerr
photo of my bff Amber and myself at Music Midtown Festival in 2000

Best Friends

kit: Urban Bohemian by Edeline Designs
font: SBC Eden
photo of my sons playing outside

Believe in Yourself

Kit: Scrapmalin's Launching Day Mega Kit Partie 1
photo of myself 10th grade

4th of July 2008

Kit: It's Primary My Dear by Sweet Digi Scraps
font: Good Dog Cool
photos of Sean & Seth at the Independence Festival 2008

xx Christie

No comments: