Thursday, April 23, 2009

AFX Files Releasd, with my 1st scrap kit


I was published in The AFX Files.
You can pick up your copy full of goodies and
helpful tools here.
Plus I made my 1st mini scrap kit.
I am very excited.
Here is the preview:

You will in it in the AFX Ezine.

Here is the layout I made with it:
Easter

Photo of the boys with the Easter Bunny this year.
There is a QP freebie to match inside the ezine too.

Here are the other layouts I made with the goodies you will find inside The AFX Files.

1964

Photo of my mother Denise, my Uncle Danny & Aunt Diane
Easter of 1964

Pansies

photo of my mother in laws beautiful pansies.
I have a black thumb instead of a green one, so I have to take photos
of her wonderful flowers so I can enjoy the beauty of Spring.

Egg Hunt

photos of my son Sean and his cousin Kameron hunting eggs Easter 2006.

Easter Surprise

photo of Sean when he found an egg Easter 2005

Hunting

Photo of Seth and my mom hunting eggs Easter 2008

Easter Sunday

Photo of myself and my mom on Easter Sunday probably 1984
not sure, we did not have a camera that dated photo then.

Rain, Rain

photos of Seth with his "brella"

Hannah

photo of my cousin Hannah after her makeover at one of our House Parties.


Daisies

photo of myself for a pageant either 1983 or 84

Pumpkin Pie

photo of myself about 1982

Well I hope you like all the great goodies you find,
be sure to show some love, we love to here what you think!

**All proper credits for layout will be in the Ezine**

Have a Great Day!

No comments: